Monday, November 8, 2010

       MS51 is a generally nice school, with nice people.... well... that depends on who you are.
       For some reason Ive noticed a heavy concentration of negative energy among my classmates and peers. Mean things have been said, sometimes for really no reason, except maybe to provoke or to bring attention to an individual. Well to understand where this all came from I thought about the usual nature of how people turn nasty, eventually I hit a conclusion. Usually all this happens depending on how a person is treated in school or even at home. For example peers of a person might jokingly say something rude to his/her friend, now even though its a joke the person might take seriously, this might break down his/her self-confidence and it could possibly send them into tears, I don't know about you but Ive seen it happen. This of course causes a negative response, which spreads like Mel Gibson's stereo types.
       People still have to keep all these negative things in their minds and obviously few have conquered this technique. Oh yeah and I really try not to hurt any ones feelings but If I ever I have... I'm sorry... I'm sorry....my apologizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment